Why do people hate you?
- I’m adding this because it’s truly my most frequently asked question and it’s one that churns my stomach. I’m not perfect. I’ve said a lot of horrible things and made some truly nasty posts. All of them years old and out of a place of ignorance. I didn’t understand my privilege, or the hardships others had. I’ve apologized hundreds of times and I want nothing more than to put all this to rest.
What’s your name?
How do you say your name?
- It’s pronounced Reese
How old are you?
Where do you live?
What do you do for a living?
- I work at a job
- That’s classified information.
- Film, photography, audio, media, arts and design.
Are you seeing anyone?
- Sorta…. not really….. It’s complicated
Are you a virgin?
Are you religious?
- I was raised a Roman-Catholic but as I got older and developed my own opinions regarding religion and faith, I began to drift away from the church. I don’t know if I’m agnostic or an atheist because I just don’t really care.
What are your political beliefs?
How did you get so many followers?
- I made a lot of popular posts
Will you follow me?
- If you ask me to check out your blog I will usually take a look. I probably won’t follow you.
How do I get you to follow me?
- Be funny, creative, attractive, or just start a conversation with me! I always reply to messages people send me if they’ve got a genuine question or something interesting to say. I tend to follow people that I like, whether or not I like their blog.
Will you promo me?
Will you promote my cause?
- Unless it’s something that I personally support, no. I don’t mean to be rude but as soon as I help one person there is an expectation that I help everyone and I can’t do that.
You’re attractive/hot/cute/my baby’s father
- Thanks, but I rarely answer these, especially if they’re anonymous.
Why haven’t you answered my ask?
- I get a few hundred asks every day. I’ll get to it
- I’ve assembled a pretty good list right here!
Wow! I know you in real life!
- This doesn’t surprise me. Most people are aware of my blog.
Something you posted offended me.
- I apologize, because 99% of the time I’m not actually meaning to offend anybody. Please let me know if something I said was out of line and I will be happy to hear you out and remove/edit the post.
I am always open to new ideas and viewpoints and I’ll be the first to admit that I can be a little ignorant when it comes to certain topics.
I have said a lot of shitty things in my past but I’m constantly growing and evolving as a person and my ideas and values have shifted so much in the past few years.
I sincerely hope that we can work things out.
What do you think of _________?
- I’m always open to discussions like these and I really enjoy them, but I request that you don’t ask them anonymously so that I can reply privately should I see it fit.
Why do you have a donate button on your blog? Do people donate?
- Think of the donate button as an internet tip jar. I’m not asking for anything but if you feel like throwing me a bone go right ahead :)
- What you’re seeing are sponsored posts from MyLikes. You can read more about why I post these and what I do with the money here.
You watch a lot of movies!
- Yep! I love film and hope to make it in the industry one day.
What are your favorite movies?
- Jurassic Park, Inception, The Dark Knight, Superbad, Wall-E are some of my favorites.
What kind of music do you listen to?
- I like all genres, but I generally avoid heavy metal and country. If you want to ask me about a specific band, go ahead! Or you can click here to take a gander through my music tag and listen to some great songs.
Do you read?
- Yes! Aside from franchise faves like Harry Potter and The Hunger Games, I’ve taken to reading a lot of non-fiction. Biographies, sex and gender, and science are my favorite topics.
Where else can you be found online?