- tuMbler??? at 22??/????
shut the fuck up
- hwo me say yu’ore name?
like reese witherspoon, ask me this again and i’ll kill myself
- your not funny please delete yhore bloge
- eHA hA a CANADA WITH A ITNERNET??
What’s your name?
How do you say your name?
- It’s pronounced Reese
How old are you?
- 22. I was born on February 23rd, 1991.
Where do you live?
- Manitoba, Canada
What do you do for a living?
- I work at a job
- That’s classified information.
- Film, photography, audio, media, arts and design.
Are you seeing anyone?
- Sorta…. not really….. It’s complicated
Are you a virgin?
Are you religious?
- I was raised a Roman-Catholic but as I got older and developed my own opinions regarding religion and faith, I began to drift away from the church. I don’t know if I’m agnostic or an atheist because I just don’t really care.
What are your political beliefs?
- I voted NDP during the last election. I consider myself very liberal but stand in the middle ground when it comes to certain economic and military positions. I believe gays should have equal rights, trans* people should be able to live however they want, and that abortion be legal and available to everyone.
How did you get so many followers?
- I made a lot of popular posts
Will you follow me?
- If you ask me to check out your blog I will always take a look. I might follow you.
How do I get you to follow me?
- Be funny, creative, attractive, or just start a conversation with me! I always reply to messages people send me if they’ve got a genuine question or something interesting to say. I tend to follow people that I like, whether or not I like their blog.
Will you promo me?
- I very rarely do promos unless it’s for a friend who could actually use one.
You’re attractive/hot/cute/my baby’s father
- Thanks, but I rarely answer these, especially if they’re anonymous.
Why haven’t you answered my ask?
- I get a few hundred asks every day. I’ll get to it eventually.
- I’ve assembled a pretty good list right here!
Wow! I know you in real life!
- Let me know who you are and I’ll follow you back. I ask that you don’t exploit my blog against me and we will have a happy blogging friendship.
Something you posted offended me.
- I apologize, because 99% of the time I’m not actually meaning to offend anybody. Please let me know if something I said was out of line and I will be happy to hear you out and remove/edit the post.
I am always open to new ideas and viewpoints and I’ll be the first to admit that I can be a little ignorant when it comes to certain topics. I’m constantly growing and evolving as a person and my ideas and values have shifted so much in the past few years.
What do you think of _________?
- I’m always open to discussions like these and I really enjoy them, but I request that you don’t ask them anonymously so that I can reply privately should I see it fit.
Why do you have a donate button on your blog? Do people donate?
- Yes! My followers have been extremely kind to me when it comes to the donate button. If you really enjoy my blog and wish to leave me a gift, I am always grateful. I like to think of it as an internet tip jar. Right now the money is being pooled into my paypal account and I’m using it to host giveaways and other fun things for you guys!
- What you’re seeing are sponsored posts from MyLikes. You can read more about why I post these and what I do with the money here.
You watch a lot of movies!
- Yep! If you want to see a list of films I’ve seen in the cinema so far this year, click here.
What are your favorite movies?
- Jurassic Park, Inception, The Dark Knight, Superbad, Wall-E
What kind of music do you listen to?
- I like all genres, but I generally avoid heavy metal and country. If you want to ask me about a specific band, go ahead! Or you can click here to take a gander through my music tag and listen to some great songs.
Do you read?
- Yes! Not as much as I did as a child but I love most books by Tom Clancy, Michael Crichton, and Robert Ludlum, and I’m also a big fan of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.
Where else can you be found online?